Topics

Question about NVDA modes

Raja Dodia

Hello everyone. My name is Roman. I hope that everyone is safe. I am confused about NVDA's modes. How do I use the mode perfectly? What are the commands?

Respectfully, Roman.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

The following page might help you if you are coming from another screen reader.

it can be found at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/FAQ

By the way if you looking in the user guide about section  5 to 6 it should answer some of those other questions.

Gene nz