Topics

Question about synthesizers, was, Re: [nvda] Question about mail app

E.T.

My license was reset. Now that I have Samantha back, and added a second voice, is there a shortcut to switch between them? I looked in the list of commands. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/29/2020 7:18 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
Try using command plus 0 to bring back the message viewer. If you accidentally use command plus w instead of command plus q to quit it will close the windows and you will get that message. Its either this or sometimes it takes a few to actually close the app. Sometimes you will get that message if the program did not completely close. You can close it by force quitting the app.
Greg Wocher

On Jun 29, 2020, at 10:04 AM, Rena <onyxfranchi@... <mailto:onyxfranchi@...>> wrote:

Hello,
When I opened mail, it said mail has no windows.
What does it mean? How can I fix it?
Thanks,
Rena

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:@markmarcus <mailto:@markmarcus>and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara atcaraquinn@... <mailto:caraquinn@...>

http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@.../
---
To view this discussion on the web visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/001401d64e1e%242d8c6790%2488a536b0%24%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/001401d64e1e%242d8c6790%2488a536b0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.
Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: @markmarcus and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraquinn@...
http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@.../
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35976642-5D5E-4C93-A103-C8EF224C55AD%40gwocher.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35976642-5D5E-4C93-A103-C8EF224C55AD%40gwocher.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Chris Mullins

Hi

Use the audio ring, set which object you want to affect using NVDA+Ctrl+left/right arrow, in this case voice, then NVDA+Control+up/down arrow to select a setting.,

Cheers

Chris

    My license was reset. Now that I have Samantha back, and added a

second voice, is there a  shortcut to switch between them? I looked in

the list of commands. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

    Ancient.Aliens@...

Many believe that we have been visited

in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/29/2020 7:18 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:

> Hello,

> Try using command plus 0 to bring back the message viewer. If you

> accidentally use command plus w instead of command plus q to quit it

> will close the windows and you will get that message. Its either this or

> sometimes it takes a few to actually close the app. Sometimes you will

> get that message if the program did not completely close. You can close

> it by force quitting the app.

> Greg Wocher

>> On Jun 29, 2020, at 10:04 AM, Rena <onyxfranchi@...

>> <mailto:onyxfranchi@...>> wrote:

>> Hello,

>> When I opened mail, it said mail has no windows.

>> What does it mean? How can I fix it?

>> Thanks,

>> Rena

>> --

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark

>> at:mktay@... <mailto:mktay@...>and your owner is Cara Quinn

>> - you can reach Cara atcaraquinn@...

>> <mailto:caraquinn@...>

>> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@.../

>> ---

>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.

>> To view this discussion on the web

>> visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/001401d64e1e%242d8c6790%2488a536b0%24%40gmail.com

>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/001401d64e1e%242d8c6790%2488a536b0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> --

> The following information is important for all members of the Mac

> Visionaries list.

> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark

> at: mktay@... and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at

> caraquinn@...

> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@.../

> ---

> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35976642-5D5E-4C93-A103-C8EF224C55AD%40gwocher.com

> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35976642-5D5E-4C93-A103-C8EF224C55AD%40gwocher.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I am confused. what do these last two post have to do with the mail app?

Use the audio ring, set which object you want to affect using NVDA+Ctrl+left/right arrow, in this case voice, then NVDA+Control+up/down arrow to select a setting.,

Cheers

Chris

    My license was reset. Now that I have Samantha back, and added a

second voice, is there a  shortcut to switch between them? I looked in

the list of commands. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

    Ancient.Aliens@...

Many believe that we have been visited

in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/29/2020 7:18 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:

> Hello,

> Try using command plus 0 to bring back the message viewer. If you

> accidentally use command plus w instead of command plus q to quit it

> will close the windows and you will get that message. Its either this or

> sometimes it takes a few to actually close the app. Sometimes you will

> get that message if the program did not completely close. You can close

> it by force quitting the app.

> Greg Wocher

>> On Jun 29, 2020, at 10:04 AM, Rena <onyxfranchi@...

>> <mailto:onyxfranchi@...>> wrote:

>> Hello,

>> When I opened mail, it said mail has no windows.

>> What does it mean? How can I fix it?

>> Thanks,

>> Rena

>> --

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark

>> at:mktay@... <mailto:mktay@...>and your owner is Cara Quinn

>> - you can reach Cara atcaraquinn@...

>> <mailto:caraquinn@...>

>> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@.../

>> ---

>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.

>> To view this discussion on the web

>> visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/001401d64e1e%242d8c6790%2488a536b0%24%40gmail.com

>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/001401d64e1e%242d8c6790%2488a536b0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> --

> The following information is important for all members of the Mac

> Visionaries list.

> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark

> at: mktay@... and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at

> caraquinn@...

> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@.../

> ---

> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35976642-5D5E-4C93-A103-C8EF224C55AD%40gwocher.com

> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35976642-5D5E-4C93-A103-C8EF224C55AD%40gwocher.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Gene

Evidently, a response was made to the wrong thread. I've changed the subject line, though I may not have punctuated the change correctly.

Regarding the question, there is an add-on that may do what you want. See this page:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/switchSynth.en.html

I am confused. what do these last two post have to do with the mail app?

Use the audio ring, set which object you want to affect using NVDA+Ctrl+left/right arrow, in this case voice, then NVDA+Control+up/down arrow to select a setting.,

Cheers

Chris

My license was reset. Now that I have Samantha back, and added a

second voice, is there a shortcut to switch between them? I looked in

the list of commands. Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

<mailto:onyxfranchi@...>> wrote:
Hello,
When I opened mail, it said mail has no windows.
What does it mean? How can I fix it?
Thanks,
Rena
--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac
Visionaries list.
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
an email tomacvisionaries+unsubscribe@...