locked question about the Jim kitchen games and sorry for not sending to the chat line

Dan Thompson

I am very sorry for not sending this request to the chat email.  My email had to be reset and I lost that email address.

I work with several blind and low vision senior citizens.  They really like accessible games.  I recent downloaded the kitchen sink games.  However, does anyone know where I can download the documentation such as the special keys for each game.  I know you can read the special keys when opening each game.  But I can’t select the text to print or braille it out.  Any help would genuinely appreciated!

Bryan Mckinnish

Hi.

From what I remember, the instructions are in the same directory is the game.

You might find one called baseball.txt or trivia.txt, etc.

I'll have to check and see if I'm correct about that.

Bryan Mckinnish

On 8/31/2021 10:26 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

I am very sorry for not sending this request to the chat email.  My email had to be reset and I lost that email address.

I work with several blind and low vision senior citizens.  They really like accessible games.  I recent downloaded the kitchen sink games.  However, does anyone know where I can download the documentation such as the special keys for each game.  I know you can read the special keys when opening each game.  But I can’t select the text to print or braille it out.  Any help would genuinely appreciated!

Dan,

Exception apology accepted.  Here is the information you need to join the NVDA Chat Subgroup:

NVDA Chat Subgroup Archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io