locked question about this forum and outlook on ios

JinYoun

Hi, I hope this is ok to ask on here...
Lately, I've been getting notification sounds for all the emails on the forum and was curious if there is a way to make all the emails from this forum go to the other folder so I don't receive the notification?
Tried opening an email and going in to more options and set the mail to go to other inbox and it would only set the personal email of the sender to the other inbox and not the whole forum.
I hope I'm clear in what I'm trying to accomplish.
BTW this is for the outlook app on ios.
Thank you for any tips on this.

The correct place for a question like this, which has no connection to NVDA, is on the Chat Subgroup.  And seeing that you did also create a topic there, this one is now locked.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli