Topics

question for listers, who are also musicians

J.G

Hello,

on NVDA's github I opened an issue about musical symbols which would be added in to NVDA.
link:
I would like to know, is it usable for NVDA users? if it would be usable, I plan to work on this issue and work on file, which has been linked in this issue. obviously I will gladly appretiate any help from community, because it is my first project to contribute to NVDA excluding translations.
two questions are obvious:
- on which level should be these symbol spoken (none, some, most or all) etc
- should be "musical symbol" spoken near actual symbol e.g. musical symbol half note?
- And did I forget any important symbol, which should be included here?

thanks.

regards,
Jo┼żef