Topics

question for Tyler Spivey. regarding clip speak

Dan Thompson

Hi Tyler

Are you going to create an update for clip speak, and where can I get it?  Thanks for all your awesome work with nvda!!

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Subscribe to this Fresh Start Devotion by sending a message to dmt031073@gmail with subscribe in the subject.

Unsubscribe by sending a message to the same address above with unsubscribe in the subject.

Tyler Spivey

Clipspeak? That wasn't me. Go ask its author.

Looking at the webpage on the addons site, it's compatible.

On 2/29/2020 10:50 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Hi Tyler

Are you going to create an update for clip speak, and where can I get it?  Thanks for all your awesome work with nvda!!

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Subscribe to this Fresh Start Devotion by sending a message to dmt031073@gmail with subscribe in the subject.

Unsubscribe by sending a message to the same address above with unsubscribe in the subject.

Dan Thompson

Sorry, I thought I saw you as the author.  Sorry to bother you.

Clipspeak? That wasn't me. Go ask its author.

Looking at the webpage on the addons site, it's compatible.

On 2/29/2020 10:50 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Hi Tyler

Are you going to create an update for clip speak, and where can I get it?  Thanks for all your awesome work with nvda!!

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Subscribe to this Fresh Start Devotion by sending a message to dmt031073@gmail with subscribe in the subject.

Unsubscribe by sending a message to the same address above with unsubscribe in the subject.

yunus Emre

Hello, what about Speech History what's it's status?