Topics

question on settings

Charlotte

Hello. I just acquired a new windows 10 pc. I can not for the life of me remember the setting to make the links on a web site read as a single line and not across the page. I have changed it befrore but just can not find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Charlotte

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

I believe the setting you are looking for is called "Use screen layout (when supported)." It's in the "Browse mode..." dialog in the preferences menu. If you want links to be read on single lines, uncheck this setting, and save your configuration.
The browse mode keyboard shortcut to toggle this setting is NVDA+V by default.

Hope that helps.

On 3/18/2016 1:36 PM, Laughingthunder wrote:
Hi,

I believe the setting you are looking for is called "Use screen layout (when supported)." It's in the "Browse mode..." dialog in the preferences menu. If you want links to be read on single lines, uncheck this setting, and save your configuration.
The browse mode keyboard shortcut to toggle this setting is NVDA+V by default.

Hope that helps.

On 3/18/2016 1:20 PM, Charlotte wrote:
Hello. I just acquired a new windows 10 pc. I can not for the life of me
remember the setting to make the links on a web site read as a single
line and not across the page. I have changed it befrore but just can not
find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Charlotte

Hi. I think that took care of it. Thanks.

--
Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, cute seasonal items, and more.
Click here.

Do you have a sweet tooth? Are you a chocoholic? If so, check out Dove Chocolate Discoveries. There you'll find everything from ready to eat goodies to chocolate baking mixes to savory chocolate sauces and more. Check out www.mydcdsite.com/mamaotter

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Fudge fan? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn. Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe@groups.io

Kevin Huber

HI Charlotte:
The key combination to turn this feature on and off is insert-v.
Kevin Huber