Topics

Question regarding connect remote computer or laptop

Meet modi

Can anyone suggest me which software I use apart from TeamViewer with Nvda screen reader thank you
I want to know about that because I heard TeamViewer is not safe for us to to use remote computer or laptop

TeamViewer, one of he biggest names in remote access software, is perfectly fine to use.  All remote access software poses some risk.

But, if you're not looking at NVDA Remote, you could give UltraViewer a look and a try.  I know a number of technicians (all sighted) who really like it, but I have absolutely no idea about its accessibility or lack thereof.  It has been around for a long time and is freeware, so it's a commitment of only your time and effort, and that of your partner, to make determinations regarding accessibility.

If you're on Windows 10 I'd also suggest playing around with the Quick Assist built-in.  It works incredibly well in my experience but, again, I've been using it "in sighted mode" on my end when giving assistance, no with a screen reader running on top of it, which is why you'd have to play around to see how accessible it is or is not.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019