Question regarding numpad nav add-on

JinYoun

Hi, I just did a clean install of NVDA to update to the latest version because going to help menu and checking for error brought up an error message... anyhow, my question is, is there an add-on like the numpad nav that is compatible with the newest version of NVDA?
I use the home, end, page up and down keys on the numpad a lot and need this add-on... Would be nice if there was this  option to switch the use of the numpad built in to NVDA.
Thank you for any help on this.

JinYoun

Hi, sorry just replying to my own question because I figured out how  to update the add-on and got it working now.
Sorry and thank you

Well the update mysteriously fixed itself but who knows how long that will stay.

I did install the latest windows cu but things were still broken after that, so who knows if it will not break again tomorrow.

Something could be doing something remotely, I will respond tomorrow if its broken yet again.