question regarding seamonkey

marvin kotler

Good evening list; Marv here.  I went to the seamonkey site and windows 10 was not in the operating systems system requirements.  My question is is anyone running seamonkey successfully on windows 10?

Vincent Thacker <vince@...>

Marv, Windows 10 might not be a requirement, but from the little experience I've had, Seamonkey works fine under Windows 10. Only one way to be sure; try it. You're quite right in saying Win 10 isn't listed in the documentation, but the browser is supposed to be equivalent to the current Firefox.

Vince in England.

========================================
Message Received: Mar 05 2016, 06:17 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Cc:
Subject: [nvda] question regarding seamonkey

Good evening list; Marv here.  I went to the seamonkey site and windows 10 was not in the operating systems system requirements.  My question is is anyone running seamonkey successfully on windows 10?

valiant8086

Hi.

I think it'll be fine. I'm using it what little I have so far, on windows 10. No known issues.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable

On 3/5/2016 1:16 AM, marvin kotler wrote:

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:16 pm, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@...> wrote:
I went to the seamonkey site and windows 10 was not in the operating systems system requirements.

I have yet to have any application that runs successfully under Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 not function perfectly fine under Windows 10.  I've got a few portable programs as old as XP that are running fine under Win10.  The only issues I've had are with device drivers, and that was on a machine that originally was WinVista that I tried upgrading to Windows 10 as part of the Insider Program.

Brian