Vincent Thacker <vince@...>

Marv, Windows 10 might not be a requirement, but from the little experience I've had, Seamonkey works fine under Windows 10. Only one way to be sure; try it. You're quite right in saying Win 10 isn't listed in the documentation, but the browser is supposed to be equivalent to the current Firefox.

Vince in England.

Message Received: Mar 05 2016, 06:17 AM
From: "marvin kotler"
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] question regarding seamonkey

Good evening list; Marv here.  I went to the seamonkey site and windows 10 was not in the operating systems system requirements.  My question is is anyone running seamonkey successfully on windows 10?

valiant8086

Hi.

I think it'll be fine. I'm using it what little I have so far, on windows 10. No known issues.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:16 pm, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@...> wrote:
I went to the seamonkey site and windows 10 was not in the operating systems system requirements.

I have yet to have any application that runs successfully under Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 not function perfectly fine under Windows 10.  I've got a few portable programs as old as XP that are running fine under Win10.  The only issues I've had are with device drivers, and that was on a machine that originally was WinVista that I tried upgrading to Windows 10 as part of the Insider Program.

Brian