Topics

quick nav folder navigation is fixed


Dan Beaver
 

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning.  After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly.  I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer.   It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.



-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)


Don H
 

are you talking about thunderbird version 78?

On 9/16/2020 6:16 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning.  After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly.  I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer.   It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.



-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)


Gene
 

I'm not Dan, but that's what he is talking about.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] quick nav folder navigation is fixed



are you talking about thunderbird version 78?


On 9/16/2020 6:16 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:


I got an update to Thunderbird this morning. After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly. I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer. It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.







-- Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)


Dan Beaver
 

Yep, just looked and it is 78.


Dan Beaver

On 9/16/2020 7:44 PM, Don H wrote:

are you talking about thunderbird version 78?

On 9/16/2020 6:16 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning.  After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly.  I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer.   It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.



-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)
-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)


Rosemarie Chavarria
 

I can't get it to work for me. I get a message about requiring persion to but I don't know what they mean by that.



On 9/16/2020 4:16 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning.  After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly.  I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer.   It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.



-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)