Topics

quick nav folder navigation is fixed

Dan Beaver

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning.  After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly.  I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer.   It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.

-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Don H

are you talking about thunderbird version 78?

On 9/16/2020 6:16 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning.  After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly.  I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer.   It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.

-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Gene

I'm not Dan, but that's what he is talking about.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] quick nav folder navigation is fixed

I got an update to Thunderbird this morning. After it was installed I restarted TB and this extension started working correctly. I no longer have to go disable and then re-enable it any longer. It appears that the issue was in TB itself not the extension.

-- Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Dan Beaver

Yep, just looked and it is 78.

Dan Beaver

On 9/16/2020 7:44 PM, Don H wrote:

-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)
-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Rosemarie Chavarria

I can't get it to work for me. I get a message about requiring persion to but I don't know what they mean by that.

On 9/16/2020 4:16 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

-- 
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)