Quick Notetaker

Howard Traxler

I downloaded and installed an NVDA add-on called QuickNotetaker. Now it's in there and I don't know how to access it.  How or where can I read the instructions?

Thank you.
Howard

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Check under the tools then manage add ons section in nvda. That is where all your add ons are.

In the list will be the add on you installed find it then tab 2 times I think it is to where it tells you the keys you can use with it etc.

It works well.

Gene nz

On 13/10/2021 4:41 pm, Howard Traxler wrote:
I downloaded and installed an NVDA add-on called QuickNotetaker. Now it's in there and I don't know how to access it.  How or where can I read the instructions?

Thank you.
Howard

Gene

I haven’t used the add-on.  I looked at the page where the download link is offered and there is a long explanation of how to use it.  I don’t know if it will answer your questions but have you read it?  It is just a little below the download link.

Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 10:41 PM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] Quick Notetaker

I downloaded and installed an NVDA add-on called QuickNotetaker. Now
it's in there and I don't know how to access it.  How or where can I
read the instructions?

Thank you.
Howard

Howard Traxler

Yes, thanks.  I read it when I downloaded it.  It is quite lengthy and hard to memorize.  Then I couldn't remember where I found it. But with Gene NZ's help, I found it and got a good start.

Howard

Quick Notetaker (nvda-project.org) <https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/quickNotetaker.en.html>