Topics

Recently updated on accessibilitycentral.net

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi every one

Recently updated: Added NVDA touch gestures and Screen curtain add on now in NVDA 2019.3;
Resetting gestures back to factory defaults; Focus highlighter addon now integrated into NVDA 2019.3 (on the NVDA tutorials page).

Gene nz

On 22/09/2019 9:24 pm, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi everyone,

Recently updated: NVDA have now released an official date for NVDAcon 2019. Our international NVDA conference will be held from November 15th to November 17th.

To find out more about the upcoming online conference NVDAcon 2019, please visit the following link  https://www.nvdacon.org/

New: Added a page called how to navigate Google Duo for web with NVDA (to the NVDA tutorials for other programs page).
Added a new page called get image descriptions from Google in Google browser (off the NVDA tutorials for other programs page).

http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

Gene NZ

Hi everyone,

Recently updated: Added the Microsoft Edge chromium based browser to the browser list on the NVDA road tested programs page. Added the following sections to the NVDA tutorials page: NVDA now remembers the last 20 searches done; Filter by search box for locating punctuation/symbols with NVDA; Assign a shortcut key to hear what is spoken under the mouse pointer; and Disabling Browse mode in NVDA. Added a new section to the NVDA tutorials for Windows 10 page called Windows One Core voices can now be used with the rate boost feature in NVDA. Added a new section to the NVDA Addons page called Addon updater.

New: Added a page called Using the Microsoft Edge chromium powered browser with the NVDA screen reader to the NVDA tutorials for other programs page. Added a new page to the main AccessibilityCentral.net homepage called Blindness related resources.

Gene NZ

Recently updated on accessibilitycentral.net (Please visit the section called recently updated on the accessibilitycentral.net homepage to see what is new on the site).

Added the Microsoft Edge chromium based browser to the browser list on the NVDA road tested programs page;
Added a page called Using Kindle for PC with NVDA off the NVDA tutorials for other programs page;

Added a page called Using the ribbon interface in Windows via the keyboard (Courtesy of Brian Vogel) off the NVDA tutorials for other programs page;

Added where to locate the NVDA development snapshots page for people wanting to help test out the snapshots and/or check out new features to the NVDA screen reader related resources page;

NVDACon2019 - NVDA's annual conference online.

The question has been asked...Which weekend/s in August would suit most people for NVDACon2019?

Please take two minutes and access the survey at https://doodle.com/poll/sd5ubgyrbhibm5bw

 To complete the survey, please don’t use Firefox because the survey is not completely accessible in that browser.

Select the weekend or weekends that suit you best!

 Hope to see you all at NVDACon2019!

Recently updated: on the Accessibilitycentral website...Added the Brave browser to the NVDA road tested programs page http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda_road_tested_programs.html; Added essential lessons from NVDA development basics by Jospeh Lee to the NVDA screen reader related resources page http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20screen%20reader%20related%20resources; Added Image describer addon and a link to the website to the NVDA addons page http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20addons.html

Gene NZ

Hi guys,

The following information comes from the heading called Recently updated on my accessibilitycentral.net website... This information is for the NVDA related material.

Recently updated: Added a tutorial on how to add a Humanware BrailleNote to NVDA as well as a section called Add-on updater http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html.  Christchurch City Library announces the installation of the NVDA screen reader on 390 of their public terminals across their network of 19 libraries. To find out which software is available on the CCL network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following links. Software available  https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884  How to start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers  https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/  Added a section called Changes to navigation of the Emoji panel in Windows 10 version 1809. How to add an emoji in Windows 10 with NVDA (on the NVDA tutorials for Windows 10 page) http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

Also, added playing your music/movies to a Google device (off the how to use the VLC media player with the NVDA screen reader page).

Inputting with MuseScore; Using your Wordpress dashboard with NVDA; Added an audio tutorial for Skype for web, using the NVDA screen reader http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html;

Gene NZ

On 10/10/2018 9:13 AM, David Moore wrote:

Hi Gene!

Thanks for letting us know!

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Thanks a lot for all that you do at accessibilitycentral.net

On 9/16/20, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

*Recently updated on accessibilitycentral.net
*

**Added**:***
*

<http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/SpeechHub%20and%20SpeakOn%20resources%20for%20NVDA.html>page

(off the NVDA tutorials for other programs page).*

**Recently updated*:*

*How to get to Task Manager quickly, andNVDA remote troubleshooting
(NVDA audio tutorials page);
Updates to Dropbox tutorial, tutorials on Microsoft Teams, as well as
Zoom (NVDA tutorials for other programs page).*

*Gene NZ*
**

[...]

Hi,*
*

[...]

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>
for Windows 10

.

<http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html>page

wrote:

Actually there are 5 different menues in
Skype Electron.

All the menues access with alt key.

Alt+e for edit menue.

Alt+f for file menue.

Alt+h for help menue.

Alt+t for tool menue.

And alt+v for view menue respectively.

For details, go to those menues and discover
how much those menues are accessible.

I’m very sorry to let you know that most of
us do not like to spend sometimes to explore
new things and want to stick with old
technology.

At the end all I can is “No gain without pain”!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
<mailto:inamuddin09@...>

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
<mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>

outlook:
inam092@...
<mailto:inam092@...>

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
<mailto:inamuddin2010@...>

<http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>

<http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>

<charlsdarwin1969=aol.com@groups.io>
<mailto:charlsdarwin1969=aol.com@groups.io>

<mailto:inamuddin09@...>

<mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>

<mailto:inam092@...>

<mailto:inamuddin2010@...>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<mailto:hurrikennyandopo@...>

wrote:

> Hi,

> RE: Recently added on
accessibilitycentral.net

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io>

--

check out my song on youtube

https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

--
Image NVDA certified expert
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness
related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of
the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on
one of their computers. To find out which location (or locations)
are nearest to you please visit
(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find out which software
is installed on the APNK network please visit the following
linkhttp://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/software To find
out how to use NVDA on APNK computers please visit the following
linkhttp://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/faq/nvda

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City
Library network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please
[...]

Library network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go
[...]

materials at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

To find out which library networks in New Zealand have a copy of the
NVDA screen reader on them and there library locations please go to
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nz%20libraries%20with%20nvda.html
To find a NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following
link https://certification.nvaccess.org/
<https://certification.nvaccess.org/>. The certification page
contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around
the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

--
With warm regards
Solomon S