Recording screen using NVDA

Marco Oros

Hello.

Do You know some software, which is accessible with NVDA to recording screen?

It'll be good, if will be accessible at for example 60%, because I need to record something on a screen.

Thank You.

best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros

umut korkmaz

Hi Marco,

You can try OBS Studio.

nvda-addons.org

There is also a addon on the site.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi

Kimden: Marco Oros
Gönderilme: 8 Eylül 2021 Çarşamba 10:39
Kime: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Konu: [nvda] Recording screen using NVDA

Hello.

Do You know some software, which is accessible with NVDA to recording

screen?

It'll be good, if will be accessible at for example 60%, because I need

to record something on a screen.

Thank You.

best regards from Slovakia

Marco Oros