Topics

Recovering Purchased N V Training Materials

Rob Hudson

I lost my copies of Excel and Word with NVDA; they apparently slipped through the cracks when one of my drives died. Do I have to buy them again?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Rob,

If you still remember the password you used when you purchased them, you can go to: https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/downloads/ (you'll need to log in to our system if you aren't already), and everything you've bought before should be there to download.

If you get stuck, send me an email and I can always email them to you if needed.

Regards

Quentin

--
Quentin Christensen