Topics

Regarding captcha solver

Oliver Edholm

Hi!

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,
Oliver

Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@...>

Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For instance $30-$50 per year?

Vincent Le Goff

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5 capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).  I know this makes things more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent

On 8/10/2019 2:09 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For instance $30-$50 per year?

Gene

As I recall, Webvisum allows four captchas to be solved free per day.  Some arrangement like that would seem to be the best since it allows light users to do what they need to do and would keep heavy users, such as spam bots from using it.  Four times a day would be worthless to a spammer.

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Regarding captcha solver

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5
capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).  I know this makes things
more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would
definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent
them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent

On 8/10/2019 2:09 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
> Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For
> instance $30-$50 per year?

cecropia64

problem is?? that web visum no longer works anyway.?? stopped working a long time ago and it hasn't been revived for quite some time.?? so that particular item is out of the conversation now.

On 8/10/2019 5:56 AM, Gene wrote:
As I recall, Webvisum allows four captchas to be solved free per day.?? Some arrangement like that would seem to be the best since it allows light users to do what they need to do and would keep heavy users, such as spam bots from using it.?? Four times a day would be worthless to a spammer.
??
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5
capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).?? I know this makes things
more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would
definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent
them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent

On 8/10/2019 2:09 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
> Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For
> instance $30-$50 per year?

Gene

It does work if you use an old enough version of Firefox.  You can use a portable old version for only sites you want to use with Webvism and use your current Firefox version for general browsing.  You can use Firefox 52x ESR portable.  You may be able to use older versions than that as well.

Aside from that, whether you can use Firefox now has no relevance to what I was saying.  I'm saying that the way to make the new add-on available, I think, would be much bettter if a system like Webvisum uses is followed.  That system would have the advantages I discussed whether you could use Webvisum now or not.

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5
capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).?? I know this makes things
more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would
definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent
them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent

On 8/10/2019 2:09 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
> Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For
> instance $30-$50 per year?

cecropia64

that i know but what i am saying is how many people are going to??? not worth the effort.?? would be better off if the folks who had ressurrected it once would do it again.?? but i guess that won't ever happen.?? too bad too because it was a good program.

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5
capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).?? I know this makes things
more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would
definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent
them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent

On 8/10/2019 2:09 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
> Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For
> instance $30-$50 per year?

Sarah k Alawami

It is, but the price model was excellent. So something like 3-4 captchas a day for free, then if you want to dip into the amount of credits you bought, let's say $1.19 or $2 or 20 captchas which expire every 3 or 5 months then that would keep the spammers out.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5
capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).?? I know this makes things
more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would
definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent
them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent

On 8/10/2019 2:09 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
> Hi, just curious, but wouldn't it be better to charge yearly? For
> instance $30-$50 per year?

Sarah k Alawami

On 10 Aug 2019, at 6:24, Gene wrote:

It does work if you use an old enough version of Firefox.  You can use a portable old version for only sites you want to use with Webvism and use your current Firefox version for general browsing.  You can use Firefox 52x ESR portable.  You may be able to use older versions than that as well.

Oh sheesh, that's a security risk and you know it. I'm not much into that stuff butyeah get rid of that pile, now. I'm actually quite surprised it works, it should not in theory as thata add on has ben gone for ages now and firefox is now at 68? Yah. Do not tell us to use an older anything as that is a big vig vig risk. I woudl not be surprised if you got hacked one day because of that.

Arlene

That sounds like a great idea!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM