Regarding SAP Accessibility

ANILKUMAR K R

Hi,

Do hope that you all are keeping well. I have come with some of the
queries with regard to SAP-ERP. I would like to get orientation about
SAP system and would like to learn how to work in it with the help of
NVDA or JAWS. I have with me licensed JAWS 2020. Please let me know
that is it fully accessible? If not, is there any addon by installing
the same, we can work. Actually, in my office, many works which
should be done in SAP. Is there any tutorial available? Is any
institution which provides training in SAP? Kindly throw some light
to address my issues which would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Anil