Topics

regarding the object navigation + other NVDA related questions

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi eveyrbody!

  1. Is there away to get on top while uing the object navigation? Everytime when I use the object navigation i am at the end and I must go to the top. How can directly reach the top? Home does not work.
  2. Where can I get informed on the new Features of NVDA Alpha versions?
  3. How can I make NVDA read left instead of Right from teh Cursor while copeling the braille display to the NVDA-cursor?
  4. Where can I suggest emprovments or new Features for the next NVDA versions?

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback

regards

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Gene

The command to move to the top of the interface is shift numpad 7. That is the desktop layout command. If you are using the default layout, that is the command. I don't know the laptop layout.

The command to move to the bottom is shift numpad 9.

Is there away to get on top while uing the object navigation? Everytime when I use the object navigation i am at the end and I must go to the top. How can directly reach the top? Home does not work.
Where can I get informed on the new Features of NVDA Alpha versions?
How can I make NVDA read left instead of Right from teh Cursor while copeling the braille display to the NVDA-cursor?
Where can I suggest emprovments or new Features for the next NVDA versions?

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback

regards

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Cristina Ebetiuc

Oh great. Thank you.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Is there away to get on top while uing the object navigation? Everytime when

I use the object navigation i am at the end and I must go to the top. How

can directly reach the top? Home does not work.

Where can I get informed on the new Features of NVDA Alpha versions?

How can I make NVDA read left instead of Right from teh Cursor while

copeling the braille display to the NVDA-cursor?

Where can I suggest emprovments or new Features for the next NVDA versions?

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback

regards

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Ralf Kefferpuetz

This hotkey works only when in screen review mode and not when in object review mode. For object review mode there isn’t the possibility to jump to the first or last object.

Is there away to get on top while uing the object navigation? Everytime when

I use the object navigation i am at the end and I must go to the top. How

can directly reach the top? Home does not work.

Where can I get informed on the new Features of NVDA Alpha versions?

How can I make NVDA read left instead of Right from teh Cursor while

copeling the braille display to the NVDA-cursor?

Where can I suggest emprovments or new Features for the next NVDA versions?

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback

regards

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Gene

It does work when in object review. It depends on the kind of object review you are doing. When in object review, if you use commands such as numpad 8 to read the current line of the object you are on, 7 to move back in the same object, o9 to move forward in the same object, etc. this command will work.

If you are moving from object to object, using such commands as numpad insert 4 move to previous object and numpad insert 6, move to the next object, then such commands won't work because you are not moving in the same object.

I believe the person is asking about moving in the same object. if not, the person can clarify the question.