related, but somewhat o/t Musecore

Christopher Bartlett

My apologies if you've seen this elsewhere, but I'm looking for someone with experience using the Musescore program with NVDA.  I'm just starting and have run into a problem I don't know how to solve.  As this is not specifically NVDA related, you could contact me off list.
Thank you.

Christopher Bartlett

--
Christopher Bartlett