remote access, anyone have it?

Curtis Delzer

I can't find it or get it on the NVDA list of add-ons. How to do an on-line help to my friend who just got a new computer, etc. it's pretty important to him, keep him having to ask for help to someone who doesn't get what having a computer by a blind person is like. His own brother made all kinds of assumptions and . . .

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.

https://nvdaremote.com

is the main site.

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.5.nvda-addon

This is the direct link for the latest version of nvda. The latest stable version is 2022.1. NVDARemote 2.5 will run on that version.

On 7/4/2022 2:12 AM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I can't find it or get it on the NVDA list of add-ons. How to do an on-line help to my friend who just got a new computer, etc. it's pretty important to him, keep him having to ask for help to someone who doesn't get what having a computer by a blind person is like. His own brother made all kinds of assumptions and . . .

Chris Smart

I can't find it or get it on the NVDA list of add-ons. How to do an on-line help to my friend who just got a new computer, etc. it's pretty important to him, keep him having to ask for help to someone who doesn't get what having a computer by a blind person is like. His own brother made all kinds of assumptions and . . .

Chris Smart

Curtis, go CTRL+Home to make sure you are at the top of the page, and start pressing Tab. The third time you press Tab, what do you hear?

I can't find it or get it on the NVDA list of add-ons. How to do an on-line help to my friend who just got a new computer, etc. it's pretty important to him, keep him having to ask for help to someone who doesn't get what having a computer by a blind person is like. His own brother made all kinds of assumptions and . . .
--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.
K6VFO
Rialto, CA
curtis@...

Curtis Delzer

thanks, I'll look again.

On 7/4/2022 3:27 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
If you go to the downloads page on that site, you'll find the download links for 2.5, etc., which I have running under 2022.2beta 2?

https://nvdaremote.com/download/

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA

I can't find it or get it on the NVDA list of add-ons. How to do an on-line help to my friend who just got a new computer, etc. it's pretty important to him, keep him having to ask for help to someone who doesn't get what having a computer by a blind person is like. His own brother made all kinds of assumptions and . . .

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.
K6VFO
Rialto, CA
curtis@...

There is a button that says "Toggle navigation". Press space or enter on that and arrow down. You can also press "b" to find this button.

On 7/4/2022 1:01 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Either I am some kind of complete dunce or, there is something either out of support with the part of the web page I keep finding about this add-on or . . .

I don't find the download link for the add-on just the normal rhetoric  about the add-on and it's authors.

Chris Smart

Here’s a direct URL.

https://nvdaremote.com/download/

There is a button that says "Toggle navigation". Press space or enter on that and arrow down. You can also press "b" to find this button.

On 7/4/2022 1:01 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:

Either I am some kind of complete dunce or, there is something either out of support with the part of the web page I keep finding about this add-on or . . .

I don't find the download link for the add-on just the normal rhetoric  about the add-on and it's authors.

Jackie

Please ensure your screen's maximized.

Here’s a direct URL.

_____

On 7/4/2022 1:01 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:

Either I am some kind of complete dunce or, there is something either out of
support with the part of the web page I keep finding about this add-on or .
. .

On 7/4/22, Curtis Delzer <curtis@...> wrote:
I can't find it or get it on the NVDA list of add-ons. How to do an
on-line help to my friend who just got a new computer, etc. it's pretty
important to him, keep him having to ask for help to someone who doesn't
get what having a computer by a blind person is like. His own brother
made all kinds of assumptions and . . .

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.