Topics

remote servers

larry k

I tried to connect to the remote server, j c host, and then I tried to connect to the default remote server. in both cases, I got a can not connect to the remote computer. and all I had was o ik to press.
where is there a list of remote servers? larry

Luke Davis

I assume you're talking about NVDA remote?

What is J C Host?

What does "all I had was o ik to press" mean?

Can you connect to nvdaremote.com by web browser?
It's connecting fine from here.

Luke

On Mon, 15 Jun 2020, larry k wrote:

I tried to connect to the remote server, j c host, and then I tried to connect to the default remote server. in both cases, I got a can not connect to the
remote computer. and all I had was o ik to press.
where is there a list of remote servers? larry

mattias

NVDA remote addon has allways been crap

If you are behind a router no go

Trust me i have tryed