From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] remote servers

Larry,

           I'm not sure whether attachments go out to e-mail participants, but they definitely get stripped from the archive, which makes me think they're stripped via e-mail as well.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

there was a list that went across quite a while ago for those servers. I thought I might of still had a copy but seems I have not.

I do not even know what the email might of been called if you are lucky some thing like nvda servers? might be able to find in the archive

but do not know if it was on this list i can not remember which list we were on this one or the old one around that time.

Gene nz

?

On 17/06/2020 6:01 pm, Luke Davis wrote:
Larry

Personally, I have never heard of any such list, but just so you know, I used nvdaremote.com to help someone earlier tonight, with no trouble at all.

I'm wondering if your problem is something other than what server you're using.

Perhaps go through the connect dialog, and re-enter everything? Re-install the add-on if you have to.

Luke

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020, larry k wrote:

      does anyone have a list of remote servers for nvda?

Luke Davis

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020, Brian Vogel wrote:

Larry,           I'm not sure whether attachments go out to e-mail participants, but they definitely get stripped from the archive, which makes me think
they're stripped via e-mail as well
They are stripped. We did not get Larry's attachment. If you can, Larry, please send me a copy at <luke@...>.

I'll start a public web based list of servers as soon as I collect a few to put on it.

Luke