From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Remove beeps from list of emails

Hi,

Another possibility: how about restarting with all add-ons turned off? That way we can figure out if this is an add-on problem (I have a hunch that it is one of my add-ons not working right for you, and if so, I’ll do something about it).

For others: this invalidates claims that the email client is to blame, although it might have something to do with it. We won’t find out until we go through troubleshooting steps.

Cheers,

Joseph