From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 6:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Reporting to Microsoft?

Does anyone know how I can report general accessibility bugs to Microsoft, other than Twitter? I've been recently having a bug where, if I have a screen reader turned on in windows 10, any screen reader, and I look for a document using the search function in the start menu, hitting enter does nothing. At all. Same for apps too. Some said it's an NVDA bug but I doubt it very much. I don't have Josephs windows 10 add on, so how could I write to Microsoft's accessibility team? Does anyone have a form link or an email address?

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

Using JAWS and latest  Windows 10 1909, it works as it should for me.