Topics

Requesting NVDA Direct DownLoad Links and Tutorials

James Robinson

Hello there Fello listers!

I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:

(1)  NVDA2016.1.

(2)  DNVDA Addons Web Site.

(3)  Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

David Moore

Hi James,
I have many direct links for you to get add ons, tutorials, and the NVDA 2016.1 screenreader. If you have used JAWS, some of the key commands are the same. Here are the links:
Link to get NVDA:
http://www.nvaccess.org
Links for addons:
That will definitely get you started. There is a lot of information on those links. Have a great one.

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:35 AM
Subject: [nvda] Requesting NVDA Direct DownLoad Links and Tutorials

Hello there Fello listers!

I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:

(1)  NVDA2016.1.

(2)  DNVDA Addons Web Site.

(3)  Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

I would point out that these are pretty obvious from a google search and also that the devs would rather we gave out the links to the page wich offers a link to donate. If you don't want to of course you can say so, but this is how things are done.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:

(1) NVDA2016.1.

(2) DNVDA Addons Web Site.

(3) Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

Louis Maher <ljmaher@...>

The NVDA home page, including downloads is:

http://www.nvaccess.org/

The NVDA tutorial page is:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:

(1)  NVDA2016.1.

(2)  DNVDA Addons Web Site.

(3)  Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

hi.
nvda appreciate donations and benefit from donations of this users.
if you go to nvda website and press enter on download link, you can
select the amount of your donation and help improving nvda.
and even you can select skip donation this time to donate later.
but if you want to use nvda 2016.1 direct link for download, here is the link.
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/2016.1/nvda_2016.1.exe

On 3/18/16, Louis Maher <ljmaher@...> wrote:
The NVDA home page, including downloads is:

<http://www.nvaccess.org/> http://www.nvaccess.org/

The NVDA tutorial page is:

<http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/> http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources
and
would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to get me
started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:

(1) NVDA2016.1.

(2) DNVDA Addons Web Site.

(3) Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are
willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Laughing Thunder

On 3/17/2016 11:35 PM, James Robinson wrote:
Hello there Fello listers!
I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources
and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to
get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:
(1) NVDA2016.1.
(2) DNVDA Addons Web Site.
(3) Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are
willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.
Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

Kakarla Nageswaraiah

Dear All,
If you have NVDA tutorials in text format, please share links for those as well.
Thanks and regards.

On 3/18/16, Laughingthunder <@Laughingthunder> wrote:
Hi,

Here are direct download links to various versions of NVDA.

2015 versions
NVDA 2015.1
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.1/nvda_2015.1.exe
NVDA 2015.2
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.2/nvda_2015.2.exe
NVDA 2015.3
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.3/nvda_2015.3.exe
NVDA 2015.4
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.4/nvda_2015.4.exe

2016 versions
NVDA 2016.1 (the current version)
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2016.1/nvda_2016.1.exe

If you are looking for releases older than 2015.1, visit the link below.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvda/files/releases/

Hope that helps.

--
కాకర్ల నాగేశ్వరయ్య