Topics

revo uninstaller portable not accessible with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

I’m trying to actually use revo uninstaller portable to, well, uninstall something, I cannot. I used it in the past, but I don’t remember the thing being so inaccessible. The list won’t populate, well, it will, but even when using screen review, I cannot route to and click anything to show the list view. It shows up as “custom control” which does not help me much, if at all. Any advice would be right now very much appreciated.

Thanks so much to all.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

I had that, use bulk crap uninstaller instead.

Its a lot better, I had this on an old toshiba that was upgraded by a person that didn't do a good job of it.

The system needed a lot of work, and while I did do the repair and get it working if I didn't have a week I would have liked to just reformat but couldn't.

Basically, bulk crap helpped me a lot with manual removal of apps and such.

Also klockman software which make this have a good usefull configurable mixer for volume controls with profiles which I have not used.

So just like enhancements you could set a profile for different volumes and name them, like gaming, outside, office, etc.

I don't usually need this but I could see how that would work on a multiple account situation, my friend that is into gaming is on a system with shared accounts, the gaming desktop his family uses has a profile for each of them, which has controler configurations, displays, and even down to indevidual fan speed settings so its probably something like that.

On 27/01/2021 6:15 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I’m trying to actually use revo uninstaller portable to, well, uninstall something, I cannot. I used it in the past, but I don’t remember the thing being so inaccessible. The list won’t populate, well, it will, but even when using screen review, I cannot route to and click anything to show the list view. It shows up as “custom control” which does not help me much, if at all. Any advice would be right now very much appreciated.

Thanks so much to all.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, this is somethingn I installed on my system, not crap ware as I like to call it. I'll take a look though.

Thanks.