RH Voice?

Roger Stewart

Does anyone know where to get the latest RH Voice?  It shows not compatible. All it's voices as well as the English Language pack all show enabled so I just need the main driver updated. I had a link to a site for latest versions, but that link no longer works.

Thanks.

Roger

hello Roger. you can get latest version at: https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Binaries.md

Roger Stewart

Thanks very much. Got it and it is working now.
Roger

On 7/12/2021 1:54 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
hello Roger. you can get latest version at: https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Binaries.md

Blake Roberts <BEarlRoberts@...>

Roger,
I suggest contacting the NVDA add-on developer to determine if an updated add-on is being created for NVDA 2021.1 compatibility. As a workaround, you could download/use the SAPI5 version of RHVoice and the voices if you do not require portable NVDA. The NVDA and SAPI5 versions are both available for download at the link which Alexander provided.

If you decide to install RHVoice binary and SAPI5 version of RH voices, switch to SAPI5 in the select synthesizer dialog of NVDA. I myself have installed/use the SAPI5 version of RH Voice.
Blake

Curtis Delzer

keeps telling that it cannot load the synthesizer.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 7/12/2021 1:06 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Thanks very much. Got it and it is working now.
Roger
On 7/12/2021 1:54 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
hello Roger. you can get latest version at: https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Binaries.md

Arlene

Is this the dectalk synth?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

keeps telling that it cannot load the synthesizer.

Curtis Delzer

HS

K 6 V F O

Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 7/12/2021 1:06 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:

> Thanks very much. Got it and it is working now.

> Roger

> On 7/12/2021 1:54 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:

>> hello Roger. you can get latest version at:

>> https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Binaries.md

Gene

No.  The subject line refers to the RH voice.  It will be interesting to find out what the cause of the problem is, if we do.  Usually, incompatible add-ons won’t install.  But in this case, the add-on is evidently installed but NVDA can’t load the synthesizer.

keeps telling that it cannot load the synthesizer.

Curtis Delzer

HS

K 6 V F O

Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 7/12/2021 1:06 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:

> Thanks very much. Got it and it is working now.

> Roger

> On 7/12/2021 1:54 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:

>> hello Roger. you can get latest version at:

>> https://github.com/RHVoice/RHVoice/blob/master/doc/en/Binaries.md

Roger Stewart

Odd as it works just fine here both on my desktop and laptop.
Roger

.