Topics

Rumola Bypass Captcha

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
Please does anyone in this group use the rumola bypass captcha extension for Chrome?
I found this extension some how, and I subsequently  installed it on my PC, but it appears not to be working.
I tried it  out  on two different websites with captchas, and the extension didn't recognize them.
I learnt that ifthis happens one should go to the context menu, and select insert automatically, or something i can't remember. But  even with hat nothing gets inserted.
Please if anyone uses this extension and it is working, kindlyy give me tips on how I can use it successfully.
The app does not work on firefox.
Regards.
Ibrahim.