Topics

Say product name and version compatible with Python3

Patrick ZAJDA

Hello,

SayProductNameAndVersion has been updated to be compatible with NVDA 2019.3.

It is stille compatible with NVDA 2017.3.

Download link:

https://github.com/Nardol/SayProductNameAndVersion/releases/download/2020.02/sayProductNameAndVersion-2020.02.nvda-addon

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for the update of the add-on! It was one of the ones that I was going to miss with NVDA 2019.3, but now I don't have to worry at least for it (smile).

I do a lot of program testing and getting a program's version number easy and quickly is very useful to me.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 7.2.2020 г. в 18:41, Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io написа: