Topics

Screen Curtain add-on is officially legacy (end of life) #addonrelease

Hi NVDA community,

As of November 30, 2019, Screen Curtain add-on is hereby declared legacy and end of life. Screen curtain functionality is included in upcoming NVDA 2019.3. The last version of this add-on (released today) will remain on community add-ons website under “legacy” section until NVDA 2019.3 stable is released, at which point it’ll be removed.

IMPORTANT: the last version of Screen Curtain add-on (dated November 30, 2019) will not install on NVDA 2019.3 or later in any form; the last version to be made compatible is NVDA 2019.2.1.

I would like to thank the NVDA community for many feedback on this add-on for the last year or so. A special thank you to Leonard de Ruijter for permission to let me release this add-on to the community and working on integrating screen curtain into NVDA itself.

Cheers,

Joseph