From: Lisa P Geibel [mailto:lisapgeibel429@gmail.com]
Sent: March-07-16 5:55 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Seamonkey's fixed!

Hi,
Thanks so much for all of your help and boy, do I feel stupid! Hubby
fixed Seamonkey! Apparently I had accidentally gotten it in another
language, but he was able to uninstall it somehow and he downloaded the
correct one and all's well once again there!
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com

Kevin Cussick

Hay, this is good, don't worry we all do things like this now and then so don't feel bad.