locked Sharing a Picture

supermom1941@...

I want to share a picture.  How do I do that?  I have the pic I want and can get to where I can share.  Then I get stuck.

This topic will be locked after this message.

I would suggest you ask about this on the Chat Subgroup and clearly identify exactly what sharing service you are trying to use, exactly the steps you are taking in that service, and where you get stuck.  There is no way to answer your query with information this limited.

But the question needs to be asked on the Chat Subgroup, or elsewhere, as it has nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA.
-----

NVDA Chat Subgroup Archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io