Topics

shortcut to list data filled cells in EXCEL

Aschalew Byness

Hi friends
I badly need a nvda keystrokes to see data filled cells in EXCEL. in
other words, I need an NVDA version of control+shift+d in jaws.

Just to be clear, are you saying that JAWS has a command in its Excel script that allows you to generate a list of all cells in a worksheet that have data in them, and to navigate that list directly?

I know how to jump to the next cell with data in it from wherever I am (and it works down columns then, I believe, jumps to the next column when the last populated cell in a given column has been reached, but I can't remember having done that jump in a very long time).  CTRL+Down Arrow jumps to the next cell with data in it.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell

benmoxey@...

Hi Aschalew

There is no equivalent command in NVDA.

Cheers

Ben

On 5 Dec 2020, at 2:26 am, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi friends
I badly need a nvda keystrokes to see data filled cells in EXCEL. in
other words, I need an NVDA version of control+shift+d in jaws.

Aschalew Byness

Yes Bryan
you are right. I want an nvda shortcut to generate data-filled cell
like control+shift+d in jaws. as you mention, control+down works; but,
it is used to see data in one column at a time.