Showing Formatting Information In Braille

H l

Hey everyone,

I’m using NVDA with no speech but using an orbit reader 20 plus and windows 10. I’ve been through the document presentation settings and checked the boxes to show alignment and page breaks and told it to show paragraph indents. It used to speak things like that when I was using speech, but it never shows anything of the sort in braille. In the braille settings, I’ve got the status cell changes set to fill when context changes, hoping that would help, but still no luck.

Does anyone know why I’m getting exactly 0 information in braille? Wonder if the shark will do any better when I restart the computer. Hahaha! Anyway thanks in advance for any help,

Harmony.