From: "Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 5:58 AM
Subject: [nvda] skype going universal

Hi.
Forgot what list this origionally came on but someone was talking about an app releasefor skype and the phasing out of desktop.
I did a chat with support, who told me that they were not even planning to release the universal just yet and don't know when that will be.
I asked them to give us a classic interface with same keyboard layout and no ribbons weather this changes things I don't know but at least I tried.

Arlene

I don’t use it either. Joking! In case people use it. Skype is junk!

Seems a bit daft to cut any form of existing system that gives more people
access.
I hardly ever use Skype any more. Its about time that Apple released their
system so third party providors could add it to other platforms.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-