From: Governor staten
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 7:42 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] skype recording software

If you guys want to record skype calls for free, I found a piece of
software that can do this. It's accessible enough. Here it is if you are
interesting.

http://voipcallrecording.com/MP3SkypeRecorderSetup.msi?version=4.20

Authorizing the program in skype literally affects how your recording
will sound. I recorded a conference earlier, and I didn't authorize it,
and I heard every sound on my machine. After I took care of
authorizaiton, I couldn't hear any speech even when i read emails and
the like.

On 3/28/2016 1:25 AM, David Moore wrote:
Hi,
I use it and it works great. When I open skype, the Skype recorder
opens along with Skype. When I make a call, the recorder automatically
records the call, and allows me to save it as an MP3 file on my
computer. That is cool!

-----Original Message----- From: Governor staten