From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher Bartlett
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 8:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Slide deck prep

Are there any good resources on how to use PowerPoint or Google Slides with NVDA to prepare a slide deck for presentation?  I've actually never done this before.

Christopher BArtlett

--

Christopher Bartlett

Sarah,

          See, I *told* you it would (or at least could) be stunning and easy (or at least easier than your dread was predicting - and who among us hasn't been there!).

           Microsoft has scads of documentation dedicated to using its various office suite programs with a screen reader.  The results of this search on DuckDuckGo turn up several MS-issued resources right at the very top of the list, at least it does for me.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah, and the talk went well, but I can talk about that in private, no pun intended. Btw I didn’t ask for a bucket. Hehahahaa.  Guys, ignore us.

          See, I *told* you it would (or at least could) be stunning and easy (or at least easier than your dread was predicting - and who among us hasn't been there!).

           Microsoft has scads of documentation dedicated to using its various office suite programs with a screen reader.  The results of this search on DuckDuckGo turn up several MS-issued resources right at the very top of the list, at least it does for me.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

Quentin Christensen

There is the Microsoft PowerPoint with NVDA training module from NV Access: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-powerpoint-with-nvda-ebook/

Available individually, or as part of the NVDA Productivity Bundle: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/nvda-productivity-bundle/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 2:38 AM Christopher Bartlett <themusicalbrewer@...> wrote:
Are there any good resources on how to use PowerPoint or Google Slides with NVDA to prepare a slide deck for presentation?  I've actually never done this before.

Christopher BArtlett

--
Christopher Bartlett

--