From: "Felix G." <constantlyvariable@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 5:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] Slightly OT: Hardware speech synthesizer

Hello everyone,
I'm thinking of getting a hardware speech synthesizer because I feel
it might improve my efficiency by making me independent of existing
sound resources on machines. I'm aware hardware speech synthesizers
are an ancient concept, so I'd like to ask around: Are they still
being manufactured for end users? If so, which ones are being produced
as I am writing this?
All the best,
Felix

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Felix & List:

I believe the triple talk synthesizer is still manufactured. So is the Votrax Personal Speech System by the Federal Screw Works.
Brian K. Lingard