From: Brian's Mail list account [mailto:bglists@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: March-05-16 5:29 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I am afraid he will have a tummy ache

I have never been able to work out how to use Twitter or Facebook and have
not bothered with the others either. I sat next to a lady in a cafe the
other day and she had her phone on her lap as she was eating and kept on
gigling and tapping stuff in while eating. Talk about in a bubble.
I somehow think its not for me.

However I think this thread is a little dodgy, but good as a test I guess.
Just try and get those -=-=-=-= removed before we go mental. I guess I
could move = to a different punnctuation level...
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-