Topics

Some questions on NVDA installation

James Robinson

Hello List!

Does the NVDA2016.1 download contain all of the NVDA program including addons and is there an option to then get all of the latest addons for the version I have installed.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

Aravind R

add ons wont come with NVDA as default. visit this link for add ons.
http://addons.nvda-project.org/

On 3/19/16, James Robinson <jardatalearningcenter@jardata.biz> wrote:
Hello List!

Does the NVDA2016.1 download contain all of the NVDA program including
addons and is there an option to then get all of the latest addons for the
version I have installed.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrabank@gmail.com.

Chris Mullins

Hi James

NVDA download does not come with addons but will carry on using currently installed addons if you are just updating your NVDA version.  Addons are down to personal preference, you just load the ones you will use.  NVDA download comes complete with a built-in synthesizer but can be configured to use 3rd party synths, should you wish to.

Cheers

Chris

Does the NVDA2016.1 download contain all of the NVDA program including addons and is there an option to then get all of the latest addons for the version I have installed.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

If you are updating, the addons in your system will still be there. If you want to check for updates of them, I suggest you look manually, as as far as I know there is no provision for tracking down and updating third party add ons in nvda.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-