From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: 06 October 2019 20:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Someone knows a program that integrates Facebookaccessible?

Hi

The main face book web site is accessible with nvda. apart from changing from say browse mode to focus mode and back some times to see other menus that appear you can use also quick navigation keys with nvda that are supported.

I do have a tutorial on my website that shows nvda been used on it plus I think there is also a written one with shortcuts for it etc.

The link to where they are hosted or linked to is http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

when you get to it you will need to jump down by headings until you get to the one for face book.

Gene nz

On 4/10/2019 6:27 AM, Rémy Ruiz wrote:

Hi everybody,

Someone knows a program that integrates Facebook accessible.

I do not wish Use the facebook page for mobiles.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Rémy