Topics

Speak numbers in crores and lacs instead of millions and billions

Ramesh Patil

Hi guys,.

It is possible to speak the numbers by NVDA in crores and lacs instead of millions and billions

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh

Gerardo Corripio

Yes you’ve the Number Processing AddOn from Tiflotecnia, whose sight I don’t remember at the top of my ead.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 21 mar 2020, a la(s) 11:04 p.m., Ramesh Patil <ramesh.patil1989@...> escribió:

Hi guys,.

It is possible to speak the numbers by NVDA in crores and lacs instead of millions and billions

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh

Rui Fontes

Hello!

The add-on is from Roberto Buffolino...

Tiflotecnia only makes it available, specially for portuguese language community...

The direct link is:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/numberProcessing.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 12:53 de 22/03/2020, Gerardo Corripio escreveu:

Yes you’ve the Number Processing AddOn from Tiflotecnia, whose sight I don’t remember at the top of my ead.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 21 mar 2020, a la(s) 11:04 p.m., Ramesh Patil <ramesh.patil1989@...> escribió:

Hi guys,.

It is possible to speak the numbers by NVDA in crores and lacs instead of millions and billions

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh

ChrisLeo

Hi Rui,

I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose, but before changing the author's
name, read carefully the included license.

The author is called Alberto Buffolino, and the only link he has
published is:

https://github.com/ABuffEr/numberProcessing

greetings from italy, or what's left of it ...

chris.

Rui Fontes wrote on 22/03/2020 alle 15:24:

Hello!

The add-on is from Roberto Buffolino...

Tiflotecnia only makes it available, specially for portuguese language
community...

Rui Fontes

A small mistake... and don't know from where it appeared...

I just check my manifest.ini and says:

name = numberProcessing
summary = "Digits Reader"
description = """A new way to read digits"""
author = "Roberto Buffolino"
url = None
version = 1.0
docFileName = readme.html
minimumNVDAVersion = 2019.2.0
lastTestedNVDAVersion = 2019.3.0
updateChannel = None

Rui Fontes

Às 10:56 de 24/03/2020, ChrisLeo escreveu:

Hi Rui,

I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose, but before changing the author's
name, read carefully the included license.

The author is called Alberto Buffolino, and the only link he has
published is:

https://github.com/ABuffEr/numberProcessing

greetings from italy, or what's left of it ...

chris.

Rui Fontes wrote on 22/03/2020 alle 15:24:

Hello!

The add-on is from Roberto Buffolino...

Tiflotecnia only makes it available, specially for portuguese language
community...

Ramesh Patil

This add on reads number as single digit. But this is not my motto, i want numbers as crore and lakhs.