Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-08-06 12:01 PM, Gerry wrote:
Hi

Apologies if this seems simple, but I am sure that nvda used to speak each word  as it was typed. For some reason my system has stopped doing this and I cannot find the setting to re-instate the feature.

I am using nvda version 2020.1 and the latest Windows 10.

Advice welcome.

best regards

Gerry

Quentin Christensen

All correct Jacob!  NVDA+3 to toggle speak typed words directly.  Otherwise NVDA+control+k to open NVDA's keyboard settings and toggle it from in there.

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 8:14 PM Jacob Kruger <jacob@...> wrote:
This setting is under NVDA settings, speech, or else you can toggle it
using NVDA key + number row 3 - that's with, I think, both desktop and
laptop keyboard layouts.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker