Topics

Spellcheck in MS Word 2016 does not work

Hello,
I have noticed that the spellcheck in ms word 2016 does not tell me the name of the word it is trying to fix. It also does not tell me the sentance it goes in.
Does anyone know how I can get it to work again?
Thank you,

Pranav Lal

Hi Brandon,

I can duplicate your issue. One workaround I have found is to use object navigation and move left from the current focus. The word you land on is the problem word. You can also explore the dialogue to find if it is a grammar or spelling error. Having said that, I am unable to determine what kind of grammar error it is. Ticket raising time I think.

Pranav