Topics

Spelling error in word 2016

farhan israk

Though I have turned on all options for spelling error, why doesn't nvda provide feed back for misspelled word in Microsoft word 2016?

Are you using the optional browse mode in Microsoft Word documents (and this appears to be on by default, as I don't remember turning it on?   If so, and you know that you've activated browse mode instead of focus mode (NVDA+spacebar toggles) the single letter navigation W will take you to words identified as misspelled.  (See section 6 of the NVDA user guide.)