From: Chris Mullins
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 2:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Spelling Errors

Hi

When the “spelling Errors” box is checked in the Documents settings dialog, is there some sort of associated dictionary file where I can store words I do not want to be treated as errors? I’m assuming the Speech Dictionaries are not used for this purpose.

Cheers

Chris

Nolene

Chris Mullins

Hi

Using W10 Mail app throws up spelling errors but the context menu will not activate if I use the Applications key whilst located on a mis-spelled word.

Cheers

Chris