From Clare

From: nvda-bounce@... [mailto:nvda-bounce@...] On Behalf Of Zoe Fiogkos (Redacted sender "fiogkos" for DMARC)
Sent: mercredi 2 mars 2016 16:27
To: nvda@...
Subject: [NVDA] spelling with NVDA help

Hi guys I have 2 laptops running jaws and NVDA.  One of the laptops is running windows 7 and an older version of NVDA, the other is running windows 10 and NVDA second last version, I believe it’s 15 point something.

Anyhow when I am in Microsoft word and or mail I click  spell check and NVDA reads the miss spelled word, I tab to the suggestions box and NVDA reads the words. I can arrow up and down to hear the different choices, the problem is NVDA doesn’t spell out the words.

With jaws I hear the miss spelled word and when I arrow through the choices jaws speaks each word and then spells it out.  How can I get NVDA to spell out my choices.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Zoe