From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 11:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Station playlist

how do you name an encoder using NVDA?

******
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?

Family times where there is fun for every ear!

Or ask your A device to play Family times on tuneIn
You can also find us on your mobile device install OoTunes and search for Family times

Afik Souffir

How can I test the add on?