sticky nvda key

Ted Galanos

www.GalanosConsulting.com

713-396-3495

I can’t remember whose skype I was supposed to call about NVDA key plug-in. it’s been a while since I posted and then I got super busy. If this is you, please reply.

Ted Galanos

www.GalanosConsulting.com/

Accessibility Analyst at Fable.

Google Phone:  713-396-3495.

Skype: tedster1

Zoom:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/3214746834?pwd=QXl3MEFTUjFUVjVvaXdmeDVLL0NYUT09

Social Media:

Facebook.

Twitter.

Texas ABLE Program, Achieving a Better Life Experience:

Donations can be made to: https://www.ablegifting.com/TX/K9L8A2>

Thanks and God bless you!

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Luke Davis

Ted Galanos wrote:

I can’t remember whose skype I was supposed to call about NVDA key plug-in. it’s been a while since I posted and then I got super busy. If this is you,
please reply.
Ted, If you need the sticky key add-on that Tyler wrote, I just put a copy here for you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/chq3xzhf3gq5skv/stickyModifier-0.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

I'll leave it there for a few days (I.E. until I remember to delete it).

Tested to work with latest NVDA (up to last alpha).

Luke