Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 11:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] Strange Behavior When Adding Mozilla Apps Add-on to Latest Beta

I'm running 2020.4 beta 4. When I add Mozilla-1.12.nvda-addon and get to
the prompt to restart NVDA, I hear the ascending A chord telling me NVDA
has relloaded. I do not hear the descending chord first telling me it
was unloaded.

I also find an extra NVDA icon hanging around in the System Tray.

Cris